Haunted Attractions are lucky in the sense that being “normal” has never been our thing. Being an outdoor attraction is on our side as contact tracing has proven that Covid-19 is far less contracted from being outdoors around people than indoors. Unlike concerts or big sporting events, we’re able to create a live event that still remains fun while also focusing on keeping our guests as safe as possible. A large percentage of attraction attendance is made up of family members and others who live in the same home (social bubble) and thus do not need to be physically distanced from each other. Our attractions are linear, with a clear path that allows you to walk through the show at a safe distance from others and still get the same, great experience.
Here’s what we’re doing, and what you can do,
to help us keep Halloween alive this year!
- Our staff is staying home if they aren’t feeling well, and we ask that you do the same. If you’re experiencing any of the following symptoms (cdc symptom reference) please seek medical advice.
- Most staff has completed COVID-19 Certification training courses, to ensure thorough knowledge of sanitization and cleaning procedures, as well as risk minimization. Staff members have received certificates of completion via: Count On Me NC, Barbicide, and more.
- All guests and staff will be required to adhere to local guidelines regarding the use of facial coverings. Luckily, Halloween is all about masks!
- We know it’s dark out, but please read all signage and watch your feet. There will be plenty of informational and directional signage. We know it’s everywhere, but please be mindful for the wellbeing for yourselves and others.
- Ground markings, along with the help of our event staff, will direct you on where or where not to stand.
- Social distancing will be executed where possible, with small exceptions of needing help from event staff or things of that nature. Otherwise, stay a minimum of 6’ away from all other "Social Bubbles". We’re just as scary from a distance!
- Buying your tickets online in advance ensures that you have your tickets before that evening sells out.
- Forgot your hand sanitizer? No problem, we’ve got you covered with plenty of sanitizer stations.
- Please thank our cleaning team. Extra effort will be placed on sanitation this year, so when you see them, let them know you appreciate what they’re doing to keep everyone safe.
- Please follow the instructions of our team members at all times.
HOW WILL THE EXPERIENCE CHANGE?
- Attendance will be limited each night. Buy your tickets online in advance so you don’t miss it!
- Private groups only. You will not be combined with anyone outside of the group you arrive with.
- ALL of our admission tickets will be reservation based (time slotted) this year and, due to limiting capacity, public wait times will be greatly reduced.
- All queues will be physically distanced; please pay attention to all markings regarding where to stand or not stand.
- We will be emphasizing maximum spacing between groups. Even with all of these precautions, we may still need your help! If you can see the group in front of you, slow down; if you can see the group behind you, speed up! There may be staff inside monitoring this, please pay attention to their directions.
- Anything hanging that you would need to push or squeeze through has been removed from the attractions.
- The attraction is deeply sanitized at the beginning of every evening. As we’ve said repeatedly, we have always placed the utmost importance on your safety.
The show may seem a little different this year, but in a good way. More time and more space (both from other groups and actors) will allow us to try some interesting storyline tactics that we normally wouldn’t be able to try. We are truly excited about this year’s event and we have no doubt our fans will love it!
Any additional concerns? We’re here for you, please contact us
601 Princess Lane
Hiddenite, NC 28636
Because this is an outside event and you will be walking through the woods please wear appropriate footwear for your own safety!